No matter what you have read in the magazines for interior trends, refreshing your kitchen does not require to spend a fortune and a lot of time. (unless of course you do wish to do a complete renovation, which is where a source like TrustATrader comes in.) There are some simple and inexpensive ways in which we can give a beautiful design to any kitchen. With a few minor changes, you will get compliments from your loved ones and visitors for the type of your kitchen.
There are thousands of magazines, books and online publications where you can find various ideas but most of them are so expensive. In this article, you will find 7 small budget kitchen designs tips:
- Replace the doors and hinges on cabinets and drawers. The rest of the kitchen equipment you can paint or cover with foil for overall visual effect.
- Paint the furniture in the kitchen in white or ivory and replace the handles on the cabinets. The effect is almost like buying a complete new furniture.
- Cut the inside of the doors of the furniture and replace it with Plexiglas. The idea is to get a “window” into the inside of the cabinets. You can use opaque Plexiglas.
- Experimenting with colours is another way of cheaper renovation of the kitchens. Paint the walls and furniture. If you’re a fan of the traditional, you can buy paint that gives an antique look of the furniture, and if not – the shiny surface is a major in the latest fashion lines of the furniture.
- Another thing that can be changed in the kitchen is countertop and the sink. Sinks with good quality can be purchased at reasonable prices, and the price of the board depends on the area, and whether you will replace it yourself or hire someone. You can choose the material, colour and patterns that will match to your kitchen design.
- A slightly larger investment is the addition of a kitchen island – an excellent way to add extra space to work and a huge change in the interior of the kitchen. If you do not have enough space in the kitchen or funds for the island you can choose the compromise version with kitchen cart. A movable cabinet with desktop is a very valuable assistant and can be easily moved out of the way.
- If your budget is too small, but still want to replace something in the kitchen, you can change kitchen tiles. Both useful and give a whole new look of the kitchen. The variety here is great – materials, colours, patterns – has everything for all kitchens.